Monday, July 21, 2014
Symptoms of suffering a personal loss
· WOW did this hit home. In some way it validates that maybe I am not as crazy as I thought.
I came across this list of symptoms many people share after suffering personal loss:
· Feels physically drained - Yes
· Can't sleep at night - Yes
· Forgetful and unable to think clearly -Yes
· Noticeable change in appetite -Yes
· Physical distress such as chest pains, headaches or nausea – not for me
· Stays extremely busy to avoid thinking about his or her grief – OH Yes!
· Eats, drinks watches television, etc. excessively – OH Yes!
· Participates in harmful activities – not for me
· Senses or dreams about the deceased - Yes
· Becomes withdrawn, lonely and apathetic - Yes
· Frequent sighing and crying – Yes
There have been so many ups and downs!!!!