Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

One Year Realities....

One year has past.    Okay, now what? 

I think I expected to feel better after that first year, as if I have reached some sort of significant milestone that would  change things for me.  I think I expected that grief will ease as the second year begins.  So far this is NOT true and is making me feel very unsettled.  Point of advise… NEVER set expectation while in grief!

I have truly been trying to adjust and find different ways of learning to survive. As time goes by, by nature there is diminished social support, financial instability and the most important for me a struggle to maintain by faith.   In the flash of a moment, everything changed and I still shake my head in disbelief that “THIS” is my life.


Maybe tomorrow will show me different?



No comments:

Post a Comment