Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

TIME...

One thing I never really understood during this past year is the saying I heard many, many times “time will heal”.   Sorry to say, this never helped and for me, has  been my worst enemy.   Time is only minutes that go by.   Time moves you through your life whether you want it to or not.  

I have grown through this walk and realized many things about myself.   I am fragile and have been broken,  but in some ways I have seen strength come from inside that must have been hiding somewhere.  I am resurfacing as a different person.  I know that even though my walk in faith has suffered, God has not forsaken me.

For many, healing comes from God, Friendship, music, poetry, children, animals, etc.  It come from all sources and comes at all different times.  Every person grieving will take their own journey , experience their own healing and work on their own timelines.   Be patient.....


Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.  ~Jacques Prévert

No comments:

Post a Comment