Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Give the Flowers Love

Deciding to productive at home, I went outside to pull weeds and trim flowers/bushes.   Even in what many would consider a very simple task, I was completely overwhelmed.  Tim took such pride in his “green thumb”.  He was an early bird and while the sun came up, he would slip his flip flops on and water, feed, spray and trim the flowers.  In true Tim fashion he would take my hand and bring me away from desk to admire God’s beauty.    I looked at what is now there and the flowers were just as sad as I was.   They were in need of some serious  love.   I walk by them almost every day and I have surely ignored them, just I have ignored many things.  So, I did what needed to be done, I gave the flowers love.  Maybe I should try showing some of that to myself??


No comments:

Post a Comment