Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Seeking Success

Before this life altering event happened to me,  I had no idea losing a husband caused such devastating despair. I always admired the courage of those who had lost a loved one and how they were able to cope.   I was convinced I would have had an emotional breakdown apart from God's sustaining presence.   I have tried lately to make some goals for myself   This has been a painful process, as it focuses me on the future which still seems full of questions and insecurities.


For me, I have tried to stay short-term.  I need to keep them attainable and I need to be careful not to expect too much of myself.   I understand now how easy it is to send myself down a road that does not lead away from depression that awaits me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment