Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Never Forget.....


I have stopped posting to this blog.   Not because I have nothing to say but because I do not want to be “that person”.    The person that is sad, depressed, lonley, aggrevated, angry, bitter, lost and hopeless.    Now that I have said this..   lets be real, I am not all of things , all of the time.   Good days and bad days come and go….    
Posting on my bad days……    Neh!  No one wants to be depressed by someone else’s sadness.     Social media allows us all to let everyone know about the great stuff in our life.   From the outside we all look great but from the inside it is just NOT the truth!
The truth is the struggle never goes away.     The truth is I miss Tim just as much today as I did 2 ½ years ago.     My love for him is still just as strong.   My human make-up has forever been altered.

For me this is to NEVER forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment