Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Missing From Me

If you watch the news or check in with social media you can see that there is good news that changes someone’s world and bad news that rocks another person’s core.   Life changes so rapidly and if you look around and pay attention you can see it everywhere.    There is death and sorrow happening everywhere and then there is new life in abundance.  Just this week, news of deaths and celebrations of new life.   News of recovery and news of life struggles.  Every one of them relatable to my own life and my heart celebrates and breaks in sympathy as I realize more and more the levels of sensitivity I have developed.   Life is always moving and it is important to relish all that is great and hold on tight through the storms.  

Grief has been such a huge part of my day to day and the void of missing Tim is an emotion that is carved into me and changed me forever.   He was such a huge part of my life, my happiness and my world that not only I am missing Tim everyday he in turn is missing from me. 

What I do know is that this is my temporary home and I will be whole again one day!  Until that day, I will be incomplete but will carry every happy memory I can with me as to not forget and honor memories of the people that have made me who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment